Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

that was really really weird don't you think?

I have to tell you what happened this morning! I was driving down University to get to class and I left at 8:20ish but there was a wreck at University and the Loop so it took 5ish lights to get past the loop. Then as I am driving another vehicle hits a piece of wood that flys into the air and hits my vehicle! Then I get a nose bleed while I am still driving! So when I finally get to the parking lot (still having a nose bleed) 15 minutes before class starts at 9am I think to myself... should I really go to class today? Am I not supposed to go to class today? I try to make it anyways... come close to getting squashed by a bus... but I still make it to class. That was really really weird don't you think?

No comments:

What you might want to know...