Pages

Saturday, November 4, 2006

bottle it up!

Pumpkin-rasin bread! Did you know they had that!?! I would never think to put those two together and I was reading one of my good friends xanga and she made it! I forgot to ask her how it tasted. I told her, "I am working on the cooking thing but ummm, if a fire truck was around when I was doing it I would feel a lot more confident! I have burned way way too much food! But it is great when the hubby cooks cookies and the aroma fills the house. It just makes me want to bottle up that stuff and put it in a candle!" Just like him dancing... but that would be a weird candle! Just kidding! There are way to many things he does that I want to bottle up. A few days ago, out of the blue he bought me pickles, The Little Mermaid (THE ORIGINAL from Disney!), and then today he cleaned his 3/4 of the room! Now you may be saying, "Pickles!?! She is happy because her husband bought her pickles!?!" But these are no ordinary pickles! I am alergic to yellow food dye, and the majority of pickles that are made have yellow food dye, grrr! So, he took the time to look for some without yellow food dye and buy them! So nice, and then I am strange as in, cleaning soothes me, and when my hubby cleans, that is just WOW! Let me tell you, WOW! LOL! I understand that it is Christ in him that is the good and this makes me just enjoy God even more, knowing that my hope in Christ will one day be true and I will see Him in all His goodness! May God overflow your cup!

No comments:

What you might want to know...