Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

my grandma

So... many of you may be thinking, but I thought your Grandma died. (I am not making up Grandmas for you guys to pray about!) My Grandma on my Mom's side died, and now my other Grandma on my Dad's side is having major problems. She has been having mobility problems and has not wanted to get out of bed for a while. She has been dealing with bed sores for a while and recently she was accepted into the hospital where they tried to figure out what was going on. As far as my Dad says, she has clogged veins (I do not know how that happens) and that they will probably have to cut off one of her feet. They said, they are not for sure but are pretty sure that they will, but that they will wait for I think two more days and see if they cannot change that. So I was hoping that you guys could keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much, all of you who prayed for my other Grandma, we saw some big changes in her and I know God's perfect will was accomplished. Thanks again.

No comments:

What you might want to know...