Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

snow day!


Snow angel!











So... I have photos of the wonderful snow day our family had! Can you see the snow angel in the picture?!? I think it has to have been the best ever! Snow fight, snow angel, fluffy snow, and white (my fav color) all around! It is amazing how many things God shows us just to enjoy. The snow reminds me of God's beauty. Well, school was not cancelled today but I did not have classes anyways, so I did not have to worry about the slippery roads! Hope everyone drives safely if you do have bad weather! So did you have snow today?!? If you did, did you do anything in the snow?!? Hope all is well! By the way, they decided with my Grandma, to cut off from the knee down and they have already finished the surgery and all went well. Thank you all for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. Happy Snow Day! Here is a yellow rose with snow on it for ya!


Perty!

Normal picture.

Red ninja picture!

No comments:

What you might want to know...