Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So... I have not posted in a while!

Well, it has been a while. I have not really felt like posting anything because I did not feel like talking about anything. I got a call from my Dad and it still looks like my Grandma may have to get her foot cut off but it may be all the way up to her knee now. Also, I have been throwing up. It was not fun. About 1:30 am ish was the last time the trash can was my friend... after that I said goodbye. From then on it was Michael Buble and Feeling Good. Although, I am still a little queezy. But hello! Thanksgiving is this Thursday! Two days away! No school! Sweet! My Mommy has a turkey and the pumpkin pie is waiting at the store! In addition, Christmas is after that! I am really looking for genuine Christmas celebration. I do not want the phoney Santa. Yes, Santa is not real! I want to celebrate Christ's birth! The thing is, Christ was probably born in the Spring time and also Christmas' orgin is weird to me, so, maybe my whole Christmas bubble is burst. My Mommy wanted to put up Christmasee decorations, and I said, "What is truely Christmasee?" I want to celebrate but maybe with a little more understanding of what it is that I am celebrating, and do that more and more each Christmas. You know, where did the Christmas tree come from, the holly, the ornaments, the gingerbread man, the lights, and the candy cane? Why do I do what I do and should I continue to do it? I guess it is mainly tradition. Speaking of, Happy Turkey Day or Happy Thanksgiving to all if I do not post again by then! What are you thankful for? I am thankful that my Grandma is still alive. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers! I hope all of you have a nice break for Thanksgiving and enjoy family and friends. May God overflow your cup!

No comments:

What you might want to know...