Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2007

before i wake up at 7 am tomorrow...

Current mood: sleepy

Category: Friends

So I have not been on in a while... and I am very thankful for the friends who noticed... and I am sorry that I got caught up in my yard sale world... tomorrow I am waking up at 7 am for a yard sale... so for the past month or so I have been pricing all of my old toys (some little kids are going to have a field day tomorrow with all the 10 cent toys!)

I finally watched my second Summer flick (Spidey was the first) and today I watched Fantastic 4! It was good and I definitely give it two thumbs up!

As for now I am going to sleep... but I hope to get back in the saddle again on myspace blogs. Sorry for all the neglect... miss you guys... and I hope you are all having a fun (swimming, lemonade, sun, relaxing) Summer!

Soon I want to tell you about Summer Bible Study... may God overflow your cup! Blessings!

Currently listening : Sleepless In Seattle: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack By Various Artists Release date: By 15 June, 1993

No comments:

What you might want to know...