Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

bowling balls in my bathtub?

Well, sorry I have been away from the computer for a while. I have been working on homework and having birthday parties and fun stuff. I am enjoying my English course. We worked on building our resumes and I must say that I had no idea how out of date mine was... which is sad because it makes me feel old... and I am only 23!!! Styles in English have change since I took English in 2000! But I am so thankful for this class! I really think God is watching out now that I see how this class has been placed in front of me before I have to send out my resume! Other than what I am learning it has been a fun class because we ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.... MMMMM MMMMM! We were doing a how to on PB&J so our Professor brought PB&J! She is such a sweet Professor! Some important things we discovered we should put on how to instructions for PB&J were:
Wash your hands before you make the sandwich...
Inform the readers to only put PB on one side of the bread not all over it...
Some people put chips, bannanas, and different flavors of jelly on their's...
And put the PB and J together so that the PB is touching the J!
Anyways, it was fun! About the bowling balls in my bathtub... well, the hubby was getting ready for a bowling tournament and had to wash the oil off of them so there were four in there soaking! Weird... I know, but he did cash in the tournament! Yeah! He got past the first cut for the first time in about seven to eight tournaments and then didn't make it past the second cut, but I am still happy for him. Other than that there was a fun birthday party that we held for one of our friends and I plan to post a video and pictures from that later! Hope all of you are well and that God is your treasure! May you remember God's grace to you and find joy in Him.
Blessings.

No comments:

What you might want to know...