Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

worth it and fulfilling

So this weekend was great.  I was able to spend some time with friends and ride horses in cold weather, and it was very worth it.  Also, I was able to spend time with the in-laws, watch some snow fall, and I found some cousins' online information... some of which I have not been in contact with for a long time... so this was awesome to find out.  Sadly I missed a lunch get together with other friends but I am glad to have so much going on... glad to have some activity in my life which is enjoyable (fellowship with others).  Sunday evening service is turning into more and more of a joy.  If I had to choose between cheese cake and Sunday evening service, Sunday evening service would be my choice... even over cheese enchiladas from Pasados!  ;)  I am glad that it is this enjoyable to me and that I constantly feel God's gentle guidance in my life.  I think the reason it feels so great is that living a life with purpose and meaning really is fulfilling.  Fulfilling because God is constantly overflowing my heart with Himself.  I hope everyone gets to know and fully desire what I now am joyfully filled with.  I am also, very thankful for a husband that everyday shows a gentle loving spirit in living life with me.  As Matt Chandler says, "Love you guys, more than you know."  Blessings and joy.  Grace and peace.

No comments:

What you might want to know...